Events & Administration Assistant - Internship opportunity in Dublin
If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated candidate whit an interest in cultural events management and arts scene, there is a perfect opportunity for you in Dublin. Working specifically within the areas of administration, project management and marketing, you will assist the company in organizing a number of large-scale festivals that go on during the year in the city. What you need are some experience in the arts sector and digital marketing but a self-starting attitude is key.
The role will include the following:
- Arts administration
- Digital media and marketing support
- Website content management system updates
- Database maintenance & update
- Artist Liaison / Production Assistant during events
- Social Media content creation and strategy
We are looking for someone with:
- Proficient in English, spoken and written
- Evident interest in culture (and Chinese / Asian), in particular festivals and arts scene.
- A quick-thinking self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of the Irish media landscape
- Basic design/ editing skills
- Some knowledge and interest in digital marketing and social media
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other design packages
- Film or media editing skills
- Google Analytics, AdWords and other Digital Marketing skills
The deadline is November 30th, so you better hurry up. Starting day, asap.
The position is subject to interview.
What is in for you?
The possibility to work in a dynamic environment and get involved in some of the most interesting events in Dublin. It is not only a perfect chance to enhance your CV but also to spend a great time in one of the happiest cities of Europe.
This is an unpaid intern position, however, a weekly support allowance is provided.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience