Hospitality and HR Internship for a high profile Dublin 4 star hotel
Are you looking to gain valuable experience in the field of Human Resources and Hospitality?
We have a very exciting opportunity for you to intern at a high profile, 4 star profile hotel in the heart of Dublin city!
This internship will run for the course of 4 months from the first or second week of September.
About the role:
The role will involve human resource management and reservations. You will work closely with the team overlooking day to day operations. This is a very hands on experience that will improve you skills and knowledge and help you boost your career.
Whatever the future takes the skills and knowledge you gain during this internship will be a stepping stone to great new opportunities.
Who you are:
- You are studying, or have a desire to study and pursue career in HR.
- You are highly motivated and organised individual keen on gaining new experience.
- You are quick problem solver able to work under pressure. You understand that satisfying the customer is the key objective and keep that in mind through all the decision making processes.
Closing date for applications is 25th August.
- The length of the internship is 4 months.
- The overall cost of the program is €575, please note that accommodation and flights are not included.
- Lunch expenses covered.
- Advanced level of English is required.