Hospitality & catering Training in famous restaurant of Dublin
A famous restaurant placed in the heart of Dublin is looking for an enthusiastic and quick learner intern that would love to grow competencies and skills in the hospitality and catering sector. The candidate must be enthusiastic and have excellent customer service skills, need to be a positive and dynamic individual with a willingness to learn. The ideal candidate should be hardworking, responsible and stable to work alongside an established team of owners and managers in a role which requires motivation, creativity and flexibility. In return, you will join an experienced, supportive team with a great culture and achieve work/life balance in a beautiful location.
If you are a team player, ready to commit for the long run, join our Hospitality Internship Program.
Your Main Duties will be:
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
Who are we looking for?
- Good English and communication skills
- Positive attitude, organized and flexible
- Customer service oriented, experience in catering will be a plus
When will you start?
- Availability from now, minimum 3 months, full time.
- Application closing by 1st may (?)
What’s in It for You?
The opportunity to learn teamwork, improve your English, meet new colleagues and a lot of people from different counties, the possibility to stay in Dublin for more than few months (if the performance will be satisfying, there is a high chance to finalize a contract)
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Hospitality & Catering Internship
You will gain invaluable practical work experience which will help you in taking the first steps to working in a foreign labour market!
We can organise your internship in the following catering businesses:
- Bars, Pubs & Coffee shops
Our “Hospitality & Catering Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience