Job Opportunity: Assistant Manager – EazyCity Dublin
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, highly organised, resilient and loves working with people. The successful candidate will based in our Dublin office and responsible for many aspects of the branch management including customer service, sales, staff management and more!
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin, London & Galway with further international developments in 2016
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The tasks included in this position are as follows:
- Working closely with the Branch Manager as leader of the Welcome team
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Organising the weekly tasks and delegating task to our young multicultural team including staff rotas, client check-ins/check-outs, welcome packs, weekly plans, maintenance appointments, inspections etc
- Reporting to Branch Manager and higher management based at HQ in Cork
- Keeping important files relating to room availability and arrivals, rent and cashflow updated regularly with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Training new team members as required
- Working with BM on weekly reports which are sent to Operations Co-Ordinator
- Meeting and greeting new clients
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash handling / credit card payments)
- Dealing with customer issues/complaints and ensuring all is dealt with in a professional manner
- Attendance at monthly / quarterly management meetings at HQ
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with a minimum of one year management experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either French or Spanish
- Additional languages are an advantage
- Full clean driving licence an advantage
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between Monday-Sunday from 9.30 – 17.30. The office closes at 7pm on Wednesday.
As the Assistant Manager of a very busy branch full commitment and flexibility will be expected and if necessary extra hours may be required (time off in lieu granted) The ideal candidate will instinctively know when it’s necessary for them to work extra hours as the branch should be treated like it is your own business. At EazyCity our customers are our prime focus and they always come first!
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, motivation and leadership potential. Benefits include management training workshops & team-building activities, and more.
This position is open for an immediate start so if you think you have what it takes to take up this exciting and demanding role, contact us today!
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org