Marketing & Social Media Assistant – Internship position in Naas
Tech companies are growing and making Ireland greater every day. Only 30 mins outside Dublin, this company is looking for a valid candidate to train in the Marketing & Social Media department. Not only you will be working in a sector which is in continuous development, but you will also have the chance to learn who a worldwide known Tech company works. You can enlarge your work experience with a multitude of sought-after competencies that businesses are now looking for.
Your duties will be:
- Assistance with Marketing Tasks.
- Assistance with compiling lists to target specific Industries.
- Assistance with Social Media tasks.
- Assisting the company members with their own projects
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Who they are looking for:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Level of English B1+ (probable interview for the placement)
Starting date: Anytime from January
Duration: 3-4 months
Application closing by January 31st
What’s in It for You?
The chance work in IT/Marketing and enhance your CV which might act as a springboard for an international career. The company is very committed to ensuring that any intern who would work there would integrate well and gain both a professional experience and a cultural one. Living in a smaller environment but close to the famous Capital will be a chance to immerse yourself in the real Ireland and have the opportunity to visit and enjoy Dublin’s cultural life.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience