Professional Internship - Customer Service - French Speaker
Position: Customer Care French Speaking Groups Department
Where: Dublin 1
Starting date: August 2019
Length: 5 months
Type: Paid internship-professional
Benefits: 300 euro per month
Are you interested to work in one of the established travel Agency, situated in the heart of Dublin? it’s become leading specialists to many destinations after 38 years of experience in the sector.
- Help developing and maintaining strong relationships with both existing & potential suppliers.
- Daily communication with suppliers, both here in Ireland and in Scotland will be requirement of the role and thus fluency in the relevant language(s) is required.
- The role involves the co-ordination of a variety of arrangements for tour groups within specific time restrictions – making reservations, creating & updating group itineraries, making required amendments when changes to the clients programme occur, communication with tour guides and coach companies etc.
- Full utilisation of the Tourplan system (our tourism software system) to generate all supplier communications, also ensuring that the confirmed proposal is accurately reflected in Tourplan thereby facilitating a smooth and accurate accounting process.
- Cover of front office reception as assigned
- The position may also extend to cover support in any of the Company’s other departments as the need arises.
Who are we looking for:
- Fluency in English and French language
- Good basic key board skills and proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Requirements- students must be affiliated with college
Please contact our team today for more information and full details about this position
WhatsApp us on 00353 871640835.
Call 00353 212066043
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience