Property Assistant Internship at EazyCity Dublin
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is currently expanding operations in Ireland and the UK! This an unpaid 6 month internship role.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin, Galway & London with further international cities opening in 2017.
The suitable candidate will be well-organized, flexible, a good team player, responsible and good with people. The tasks included in this position include:
- Working closely as part of a small team
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Timely and detailed updating of Trello system with maintenance problems
- Liaising with property coordinator on inspections on completion of inspections
- Ordering and delivering of house supplies eg. Bulbs, linen, drain un-blocker, kitchen supplies
- Notifying tenants in advance of maintenance and inspection calls
- Assisting with maintenance updates
- Woking with the property coordinator to update tenants regarding maintenance
- New house preparation (furniture, posters, transfer of bills etc.
- Assisting with contacting Landlords / contractors re maintenance and follow up
- Assisting Welcome Team with check in and check out as required
- Fluent English along with another language which should be Italian, Spanish, French or Portuguese
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between Monday-Sunday from 9.00/9.30 – 17.30/18.00.
This is an unpaid internship position. Shared room accommodation will be provided and paid for by the company for the duration of the internship.
This internship will start no later than the beginning of February. So, if you think you have what it takes to take up this exciting opportunity, contact us today!
Please forward your CV and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, the 27th of January 2017.