Receptionist position - Internship available in Dublin
One of the best hotels in Dublin is seeking for a highly motivated and confident person with a can-do attitude to join the team and take ownership of this dynamic role while taking advantage of an exciting opportunity in a fast paced environment.
As the first point of contact with the clientele, the position requires a personable individual with strong, proven communication skills. Furthermore, as the role is crucial to the smooth running of the day to day activities, a highly organized candidate is required.
Getting involved with this dynamic organization, the successful candidate will be working within a supportive and fulfilling role. If you believe that you have the skills required and feel you are the right candidate for this role, join our Professional Internship Program, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Your main duties will be:
- To maintain the highest standards of service to guests throughout the Reception at all times.
- Provide and maintain a customer friendly attitude and atmosphere
- Greet all customers on arrival, offer daily information, City information, maps, provide help, book tours;
- Ensure all transactions are posted, credit cards and cash reconciled. Reports and batch done in a timely and professional manner.
- Customer ID checked up arrival and entered into the system
- Deal with Accommodation Department to ensure that they are kept up to date with stay ones, new departures or any other items that might need attention such as group arrival times, group room preparation.
- Take reservations efficiently and in a positive manner over the phone and via email.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with proven ability to learn new, required skills to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Organized, and detail oriented
- Quick Learner
When will you start?
- Availability from asap from 10 weeks to 6 months;
- Closing application day by 30th of July;
- A Skype interview will be managed by the manager of the hostel.
What’s in it for You?
- Learn to work in a group
- Improve your English
- Have a valuable experience in an extremely professional environment
- Have the possibility to live in the capital, enjoying the Irish culture and people
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835. You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience