Software development and IT assistant - Internship in Dublin City Centre
This experienced software development company is looking for an enthusiastic intern that will work in the IT department for the development of their educational tool. The field of third-party software and interfaces is supposed to be the future so the intern will grow competencies and skills in a field that will be increasingly sought after very soon.
What are your duties:
- Assisting department manager with day to day IT tasks
- IT support experience in install and re-install windows
- To be able to setup windows network
- setup and install printers
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Intermediate English
- Organized, dependable and detail-oriented attitude
- Quick Learner
- Availability from November for minimum 2 months or more
- Subject to interview, good English is preferable,
What’s in It for You?
It is the chance to have a valuable experience in an extremely professional environment and improve your communication skills being part of a technology trend in the IT area. You will have the possibility to live in the capital, enjoying the Irish culture and people and discovering the beautiful landscapes in Ireland.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience