Waitressing internship position for the Food & Beverage Department – Dublin
A good opportunity to work in the city centre of Dublin and develop skills and competencies in the Hospitality sector. The hotel is part of a famous group all over the country and his prestigious standards will show you and teach you what it means working in such an international environment to develop a career in this field.
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Ensure compliance with brand standards
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Someone able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference & Events
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
Availability: from mid-September, minimum 4 weeks
Applications close by October 15th
What’s in for you?
The chance to improve your skills in an extremely professional environment, stay in contact with colleagues and clients from all over the world, improve your English and have the possibility to live in for some weeks in the multicultural and happy Dublin.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Hospitality & Catering Internship
You will gain invaluable practical work experience which will help you in taking the first steps to working in a foreign labour market!
We can organise your internship in the following catering businesses:
- Bars, Pubs & Coffee shops
Our “Hospitality & Catering Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience