New Program! Remote Internships with Irish companies
In a moment where things as we know it have changed, we have adapted our programs to continue supporting students and young professionals to start or boost their professional career. We are glad to introduce our latest program: Remote Internships.
We have changed the format of our previous internship programs, from in person to online, but we maintain the excellent quality of standards as well as our support through the whole experience. Moreover, a Reference Letter and Attendance Certificate at the end of the Remote Internship will be addressed – this would help you for educational or work application in future!
Remote internships work in partnership with our recognised partners across Ireland, UK and Spain. They cover a variety of fields where work can be carried out online, from marketing, sales or graphic design to customer service or IT. Fields for Remote Internships change depending on the country, so please visit our website to find more information for each country/city – Cork, Dublin, London and Valencia.
What’s included in the Remote Internship Program?
- Work Placement search and introduction to the company
- Online meeting with a member of our team before your commencement day
- EazyCity team’s support during your remote internship
- Certificate of Attendance and Reference Letter
Would I be supervised by a Manager?
Yes, you can count on the mentoring and support of a Manager/Co-ordinator/Supervisor in your host company via online platforms. On your first day, the host company will provide you with all the information and tools you need to develop your work smoothly.
Also, our team will be available during the 8-12 weeks duration of your remote internship for any questions or doubts you might have, and to make sure your internship objectives are met.
When can I start my Remote Internship Program?
At your earliest convenience. Companies are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible in Ireland, United Kingdom and Spain, so the sooner the better!
What are the requirements?
We don’t want to overcomplicate the process in this current situation, we just want to make it simple for you. Below, you will find the requirements for the Remote Internship, but more importantly, if you have any questions about them please contact our Advisors and they will help you to understand if you are suitable for the positions!
- Minimum language level B1 – English or Spanish depending on the country
- Commitment required for a minimum period of 8/12 weeks
- Previous experience and/or studies in the field are appreciated
- Use of your own computer or laptop
How do I start?
Fast and easy!
They will take you through the process and answer your questions. Our team speaks English, Italian, French and Spanish. Remember, companies are looking for new team members to start as soon as possible, so don’t miss this opportunity!
Could I complete my internship abroad once travel restrictions are cancelled?
Once the travel restrictions are cancelled, and if both candidate and company agree, it could be considered to set up a meeting in person with your manager as well as completion of the internship abroad. Please note, that this cost is not part of the program as well as any other cost of travel and living abroad (flights, transfers, accommodation and/or any other expenses) and this cannot be guaranteed at the moment of booking.
If this is something you might be interested, you can talk to our team at any moment during your Remote Internship, they will do their best to help you out.
Remote Internship with Irish Companies
The Remote Internship includes:
- Work Placement Search and Introduction to the Company
- Online Meeting with a member of our staff before your commencement day
- Our team’s support during your work experience
- Certificate of Attendance and Reference Letter (also useful for school programs and for work opportunities)
- Meeting in person with your manager once travel restrictions are cancelled (most of our partner companies are based in Cork and Dublin)