Property and Maintenance Internship - EazyCity Dublin
The key to success for this position is reactivity, organisation of tasks and practical skills and knowledge.
About the Company
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in office locations worldwide.
We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
Always growing and evolving we are always on the look-out for talented people to join our life-changing adventure!
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place…. instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
The main tasks and duties are outlined below:
- Timely and detailed updating of Trello system with maintenance problems
- Liasing with the Manager and senior team member in contacting Landlords / contractors re maintenance
- Notifying tenants in advance of maintenance and inspection calls
- Communicating clearly with the Manager and senior team on maintenance updates
- Organising and completing weekly property inspections on rotation and updating all information on Trello
- Updating tenants when problems have been remedied
- Liaising with Manager and updating partner agents on any urgent items
- Ordering and management of house supplies eg. bulbs, linen, drain un-blocker, kitchen supplies etc
- Taking utility readings on a monthly basis and updating online utility providers system – liaising with Manager and Operations Manager on
- Organising rota and schedule for house cleaners (book in advance)
- New house preparation (furniture, posters, transfer of bills etc)
- End of contract (closing of utility bills, removal of furniture, deposit refund etc)
- Fire safety and security checks at regular intervals during the year
The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, this will include evening and weekend work. 2 days off per week are provided for all interns.
This is an unpaid internship position for a period of 6 months.
Discount on accommodation and transport expenses are available as part of the Company benefits. Ideal candidates will have a fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish and English, additional languages would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English Silvia at firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 23th of October 2018!