Welcome Team / Property & Maintenance Internship at EazyCity
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who enjoys working with people and wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is expanding operations in Ireland and the UK!
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and good with people. Candidates should also have an understanding of providing excellent customer service and a friendly environment for new clients.
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in office locations worldwide.
We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
Always growing and evolving we are always on the look out for talented people to join our life-changing adventure!
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place…..instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
The tasks included in this position are as follows:
- Working closely as part of a small team and reporting to the Branch Manager
- Answering reservation emails (using Microsoft Outlook) and processing bookings via new booking system
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash and credit card transactions)
- Updating company files and databases (knowledge of Excel essential)
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Ensuring clients complete feedbacks for marketing purposes
- Assisting the team with the daily duties, general office administration and other ad hoc duties
- Assisting the team in organising events at various intervals during the year
- Timely and detailed updating of Trello system with maintenance problems
- Liasing with the Manager and senior team member in contacting Landlords / contractors re maintenance
- Notifying tenants in advance of maintenance and inspection calls
- Communicating clearly with the Manager and senior team on maintenance updates
- Organising and completing weekly property inspections on rotation and updating all information on Trello
- Updating tenants when problems have been remedied
- Liaising with Manager and updating partner agents on any urgent items
- Ordering and management of house supplies eg. bulbs, linen, drain un-blocker, kitchen supplies etc
- Taking utility readings on a monthly basis and updating online utility providers system – liaising with Manager and Operations Manager on
- Organising rota and schedule for house cleaners (book in advance)
- New house preparation (furniture, posters, transfer of bills etc)
- End of contract (closing of utility bills, removal of furniture, deposit refund etc)
- Fire safety and security checks at regular intervals during the year
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with reception / customer service experience.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either French/ Spanish / Italian
- Additional languages are an advantage
The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, this will include evening and weekend work. 2 days off per week are provided for all interns.This is an unpaid internship position for a period of 6 months.
Discount on accommodation and transport expenses are available as part of the Company benefits. Ideal candidates will have a fluency in French, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish and English, additional languages would be an advantage.
Please forward your CV and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 8th February