Sales Coordinator Professional Internship - Dublin
Position: Sales coordinator
Where: Dublin 2
Starting date: ASAP
Length: 3 months
Type: Internship with benefits, part time, PROFESSIONAL
-Contribution to living expenses/commuting
-potential for role afterwards for the right person
The company is a toy manufacturing based in Dublin, with office in USA, China and France. We create, design and sell wheeled products for children from <1 to teenagers, all across the world. We believe in having fun, being innovative and trying to create something new wherever we can.
- Be the key point of contact for our B2B customers;
- Provide B2B customers support and information on products, logistics, orders, marketing tools;
- Create and send quotes to customers;
- Key point of contact between operations and sales agents and B2B customers for all order or logistic issues;
- Support the field sales team with any admin tasks including but not limited to preparing proposals, presentations, new & current customer account paperwork;
- Gather & analyse account data/reports as needed to help facilitate sales;
- Sample handling for B2B customers and sales reps;
- Liaise with sales agents for monthly sales forecasting.
Who are we looking for
- Systems savvy and proficient in Office Suite; eager to learn new systems with the ability to best utilise and manage systems.
- Strong and assertive – this is key!
- Excellent communication skills – clear, concise with excellent email etiquette
- Self-sufficient – a self-starter who is proactive and knows that there is always something that can be done
- Superior organizational and time-management skills – if you have experience working across multiple time zones, all the better!
What’s in it for you? BA in Business
Please contact our team today for more information and full details about this position
WhatsApp us on 00353 871640835.
Call 00353 212066043
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience