Junior Packages in Dublin
Invest in your children's future! Book one of our Winter, Summer or High School Junior Programmes.
Our best programs are:
- Multi Activity
- Language & Rugby (with Munster Rugby Club) - Cork Only
- Language & Horse Riding
EazyCity partners with the Best Schools in Ireland :
The main aim of the courses is to improve the students' use and command of the English Language through activities. All of our activities are fully supervised by mother tongue professional trainers.
Contact us for a free quote!
The Summer Junior Programme 1 week with Apollo
Students who stay with our host families can enjoy the friendly atmosphere of an Irish home and become completely immersed in the English language for the whole duration of their stay in Ireland. As the safety and comfort of our students are our main priority, all our host families are inspected before placing any students with them.
The Summer Junior Programme includes:
- 1 week Accommodation (host family)
- 1 week Classes (15 hours per week, Mon-Fri - in a small level-matched class of 10 students max)
- Afternoon programme: sports activities, workshops, city tours Mon-Fri
- Breakfast & evening meal served by host family
- Packed Lunch
- Drinks and snacks at the school cafeteria Monday-Friday
- Full-day Saturday trips
- Course materials
- Dublin public transport pass
- Accommodation registration fees
- Course completion certificate
- 24-hour emergency phone service
Airport transfer: not included: €70 each way
Dates: 24 June – 9 August 2019
- Host Family
- 1 week
- Apollo Language School
- Junior Course
As low as: €750.00