Travelling Programmes in Ireland
These Travelling Programmes have been designed to overcome the difficulty of using the language in real life and are focused on the four skills: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
The model has been designed to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
The programme enables the student to travel around Ireland, visiting different locations every couple of days.
Accommodation is provided in hostels and/or hotels (mainly 4 students sharing). Upgrade is available (ask us for the price).
Programmes generally Include:
- Language course with English Teacher
- Trip (by Private Bus)
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Use of 7” tablets
- Dinners / lunches for logistic reason
- Teacher travels with you for the entire journey
- OPW card.
DISCOVER THE SOUTH WEST OF IRELAND
The Southern and Western Ireland course is a 2 week general English course designed to ensure you get the best out of your time in Ireland. The course gives each student the opportunity to learn and practise English constantly in an English-speaking environment while exploring the best that Ireland has to offer.
You are encouraged to speak English 24-7 (even if it is particularly difficult and challenging). The aim is to help you put your language into practice from the moment you arrive.
After the first few days in Dublin we will be starting with Glendalough in the Wicklow Mountains National Park, we drive through the scenic South East coast, we stop in the Gothic City of Cork, and walk in Killarney National Park. The course includes a visit to the not-to-be-missed Cliffs of Moher and Galway, the ‘party city’.
This 2 week programmes generally Include:
- 40 hours language tuition
- Minimum 1 native speaker to every 5 students
- 200 hours + practising English
- Use of book and class material
- Unlimited use of 7″ tablets PC while travelling
- Tour of Ireland as per programme
- 13 nights accommodation
- 11 continental breakfasts
- 2 very special Irish breakfasts
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- 1 lunch on first Tuesday
- OPW card valid for one year
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Tickets for: live concert, disco, stand-up comedy show
- Welcome package
PDF Brochure Click here to download
- Flat Share
- 2 weeks
- Travelling Languages
- General Course
As low as: €1,990.00