EazyCity Job Plans
Have you just arrived and you are wondering where to start with work?
You have a LinkedIn profile, but you don’t know how to use it to increase the chance of being contacted for a job opportunity?
Finding a job in a foreign country is becoming more popular between young professionals and recent graduates, for people looking for a career development or for life changers.
The recruiting process and the style of the applications change from country to country and it might be difficult to understand how to present your experience and competences in the best possible way.
We share our local knowledge and valuable contacts in order to prepare you for an interview. Starting from translating and giving suggestion about your CV, to practical information and an interview simulation, our Job Plan is the first step for your new career abroad.
Job Seeker PRO
Gain a competitive edge with EazyCity!
With our local knowledge and valuable contacts we can help you to find a job in Dublin, starting with our support in helping you to look and apply for a job while providing you with useful info and tips, as you can see below.
The Job Seeker PRO includes:
- CV and Cover Letter professional translation
- Attendance to our Job Workshops taking place every month (which includes CV, Job clinic and Interview tips)
- Certificate of Address to obtain a PPS number (for those renting accommodation from EazyCity only)
Combo Job Seeker PRO
Share our best-selling service with a friend of yours! This price is cumulative for 2 people.
The COMBO Job Seeker PRO includes:
- CV and Cover Letter professional translation for 2 people
- Attendance to our Job Workshops taking place every month for 2 people (which includes CV and Job clinic, Interview tips and role-plays)
- Certificate of Address to obtain a PPS number (for those renting accommodation from EazyCity only) for 2 people